AIM
kefran

Space Cash 1200 Space Cash 1200

You made this with flash?

Wow, this is amazing! You made this with flash??
Well done. It's funny and for some reason very addicting to watch. Get yourself a lawyer, this might become huge.

grabbelfant responds:

I'm not sure what you meen with "you made this with flash" You're looking at a SWF file witch is a Flash-format. So what you see is all flash, and the final result is also made with flash (on the end).

On the other side... we made movie with a camera and stopmotioned a bit, filmed a bit and afterwards did some after effects (a bit). No flash was used in that proces.

There is one other strange way to interpretate your question. No we didn't use a photocamera with flash, we used a filmcamera.

Thanks for the review.

Johnny Cash- Hurt Johnny Cash- Hurt

Well that was a pitty

You screwed up the beatifull song by adding that baby.
Johnny Cash doesn't deserve that.
So bad points for you.

Amazing Graphics
Amazing Sound
Amazing Style
Amazing movie
And an amazing comeback from the_great_Jon

The-Great-Jon responds:

Haha, it's seems im always making a comeback to you maggot, it takes time to make thease, by the time im done making my next film, it'll be a comeback. Anyway, good to hear from my #1 fan!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MOTHER BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!111

Anime Girls in a Nutshell Anime Girls in a Nutshell

My message to Sharpnell

I tried to help you in the BBS to stop a thread. You just had to tell me how I could help you,by saying you can't please don't post again or you will be banned, would have been enough.
You banned me for 7 days.
Ah just screw this, I can't say anything on that because you will make a movie about me like this one (typical 14 yo reaction of you btw).
I'll never try to help you again or any other moderator, ok?
I've learned my lesson.

your movie was pretty funny too btw

Taggart's DOOM Taggart's DOOM

the parody I have been waiting for

finally a movie that shows how stupid all those Doom-bitches are. If you hate this movie, or give it a bad review, I will kill you in your sleep with ma brand new UZI (which is so extreme that you shit your pants when viewing it).

Nice movie Justin!

P.S. I also will have sex with your mums

TaKEitOrLUMPiT responds:

DAYUMMM let me see dat Uzi, i hope its chrome

The Anti-Drug The Anti-Drug

Tsss

It's not nice to laugh with those suckers because they bought real grass of you in stead of real shit.

TaKEitOrLUMPiT responds:

The grass I get is so fresh and nice, Snoop Dog be at my house to smoke it.

No Mercy No Mercy

WOhWO

Nice, a kick-ass gangstadude, nice slowmotion and tons of bullets and fire, dude you've made a movie about yourself!!!

TaKEitOrLUMPiT responds:

You have discovered the secret.

Bumpin Headz Bumpin Headz

Yeah, that's what I'm talking about

The extreme coolness and gangsta-style almost made my computer crash, so when I saw that I put a bullet in the machine and stole a new one.

But I must say it was a waste of bullets when the brothers shot that cop, 2 bullets are enough.

TaKEitOrLUMPiT responds:

Nah nah nigga, when u shoot the 5 0 it is for a reason like your brothas bein arrested so it is payback nigga, and when it comes to payback da bullets dont matter.

Gary Tender Gary Tender

A bit too gay

But it's very funny,almost as funny as when we kicked that white Jackgaywigger his ass and when we put his nose in his it after we had thrown 3 UZI-bullets in the thing. Remember? it was fucking fun!!!

TaKEitOrLUMPiT responds:

I was just showing my tender loving side.

Da Story of 50 Cent Da Story of 50 Cent

Another 10 for Justin

This piece of art was MUTHAFUKIN GREAT!!!
It's clear to me that you guys aren't wiggers, so I'd say we start or own anti-wigger crew and kick all the wiggers of NG.just an idea tough.
But anyway I enjoyed the movie very hard, I like 50 cent and I don't like Snoop very much, so this movie was great to me.Keep on making those man!!! Get Insideee~~!!!!!11

P.S.Justin said: ''Im afraid this flash is way too inapropriate for a nerdy 13 year old, please hit your BACK button now, or I will rip off your balls which are the size of miniature M&M's ''---Yaaaaaaa motherbitches,I'm still laughing and I had sex with this guys mom (she swallows ;)))

BlackeyClock responds: