AIM
kefran

Space Cash 1200 Space Cash 1200

You made this with flash?

Wow, this is amazing! You made this with flash??
Well done. It's funny and for some reason very addicting to watch. Get yourself a lawyer, this might become huge.

grabbelfant responds:

I'm not sure what you meen with "you made this with flash" You're looking at a SWF file witch is a Flash-format. So what you see is all flash, and the final result is also made with flash (on the end).

On the other side... we made movie with a camera and stopmotioned a bit, filmed a bit and afterwards did some after effects (a bit). No flash was used in that proces.

There is one other strange way to interpretate your question. No we didn't use a photocamera with flash, we used a filmcamera.

Thanks for the review.

Johnny Cash- Hurt Johnny Cash- Hurt

Well that was a pitty

You screwed up the beatifull song by adding that baby.
Johnny Cash doesn't deserve that.
So bad points for you.

Amazing Graphics
Amazing Sound
Amazing Style
Amazing movie
And an amazing comeback from the_great_Jon

The-Great-Jon responds:

Haha, it's seems im always making a comeback to you maggot, it takes time to make thease, by the time im done making my next film, it'll be a comeback. Anyway, good to hear from my #1 fan!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MOTHER BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!111

Crunch Crunch

Addicting

Love it :)

LXG - Dress Up Gentlemen LXG - Dress Up Gentlemen

Hey, not that bad

I like your graphics a lot! They are very nice.
I think it's good to have a 'male'- dress up on NG, eventhough I'm not gay. That way NG will be more attractive for the women too.
Nice work! I hope to see more of your flash.

Kill teh Clock Crew 3 !!! Kill teh Clock Crew 3 !!!

yaaaa

Now this is what I'm talking about, finally I can shoot that asshole af a strawberry back under momas skirt.Get Inside ma brohym~~!!!8!!!

&amp;lt;|&amp;gt;: Qua (midi 2005) <|>: Qua (midi 2005)

I'm giving you my 5

Just because I'm a nice guy! :-)
And because you sure know how to make music! Dayumm!

TritoneAngel responds:

Thanks for the review dude!

FINALLY someone listens to/reviews this song. I really liked this song and I was getting worried that no one else seemed to show any interest in it.

For some reason, the melody just came to me one day and never left -- I had the melody stuck in my head for weeks before I turned it into a full song. Really struck me as something creepy and deep.

As always, you're cool. Thanks again for the review.